- Corporate name: Consejo Regulador de las Denominaciones de Origen “Jerez-Xèrès-Sherry” “Manzanilla – Sanlúcar de Barrameda” y “Vinagre de Jerez” (en adelante Consejo Regulador)
- Spanish Tax ID number (CIF): Q-1171002-G
- Corporate address: Avenida Alcalde Álvaro Domecq, 2 Jerez de la Frontera (CADIZ) ES-11402
- Corporate activity: Regulatory Council
- Email: email@example.com
- Purpose of the website: platform for providing information and promoting the food product known as Vinagre de Jerez, Sherry Vinegar in English.
- Vinagre de Jerez website: https://www.vinagredejerez.org/
POLICY FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Contact details of responsible entity: Grupo Datcon Sur S.L.U., telephone (+34) 902 760 945
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to contact us by completing the contact form, subscribe to the newsletter or to participate in our sweepstakes or contests, you must first provide a set of personal data which shall be used for the sole purpose for which they were gathered. The type of information that will potentially be requested includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, date of birth or age range, gender and country, among others. Not all of the information requested is mandatory, only that which we feel to be applicable. Mandatory fields will be indicated.
This information will be stored on the website owner’s server. Furthermore, and as a general rule, this website will neither share nor reveal the information obtained, except when it has been previously authorised by you, or in the following cases:
- When required by a competent authority and only when compliance with the corresponding legal requirements have been fulfilled
- Cases in which the website owner deems it necessary to comply with the conditions of use and other terms of this webpage or to safeguard the integrity of the other users or the website.
Likewise, please be aware that you are revealing personal information on a public, online platform and in a voluntary manner. This information can be collected and used by others. We do not control the actions of our visitors and users.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You may contact us in writing either at the Regulatory Council’s corporate address or by email, sent to the address indicated in the heading of this legal notice. In both cases, please include a photocopy of your national ID card or similar Identification, in order to formulate your request to exercise the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data: you may ask the Regulatory Council if, as an entity, it is processing your personal data.
- The right to modify your personal data (if it is incorrect) or the deletion of your data.
- The right to request the limitation of data processing, in which case your data will only be retained by the Regulatory Council for the submission or defence of claims.
- The right of opposition to data processing: the Regulatory Council will refrain from processing your data in the manner indicated by you, except for legitimate and imperative causes or for the submission or defence of possible claims in which this data must continue to be used.
- The right to data portability: should you wish your data to be processed by another entity, the Regulatory Council shall facilitate the portability of your data to the new entity.
- Model forms and applications, as well as full details about your rights can be found on the official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- Possibility to withdraw consent: should you wish to withdraw consent previously given for a specific purpose, you have the right to do so at any time, although this will have no effect on the legality of the data processing which took place prior to your withdrawal of consent.
How to submit a claim to the Controlling Authority: if you feel there is a problem with the way the Regulatory Council is managing your personal data, you may submit a claim to the Regulatory Council’s Data Security Department (indicated above) or to the corresponding data protection authority which, in the case of Spain, is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
RIGHT TO OBLIVION AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At any given time, you have the right to review, recover, make anonymous and/or delete, totally or partially, the data stored on the Web Site. All you need to do is send an email to Grupo Datcon Sur, S.L.U. at email@example.com and submit your request.
TIME LENGTH OF DATA STORAGE
Data which is collected from participants in sweepstakes, contests, promotional offers or title-holders on the contact form: data will be stored indefinitely until cancellation of authorisation is given by the user.
Any user data uploaded by the Regulatory Council to social media pages or profiles: from the time the user lends his/her consent until consent is withdrawn.
DATA CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
The Regulatory Council is committed to using data solely for the purposes for which it was collected, to respect its confidentiality and to comply with its obligation to store it and adopt all necessary measures to prevent the alteration, loss, unauthorised access or processing of said data, in conformity with the Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007 passed on December 21, 2007 by virture of which the Regulation implementing Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, 1999 provides for the Protection of Personal Data.
You warrant that the personal data provided on the forms is true and factual and you are under obligation to communicate any modifications of this data. Likewise, you warrant that all of the information provided corresponds to your actual situation and that it iss up-to-date and accurate.
Furthermore, your data must be kept up-to-date at all times and you are the sole person responsible for any inaccuracy or false data provided and for any damages that this may cause to the Regulatory Council or to third parties for the use of said data.
BREACHES OF DATA SECURITY
The Regulatory Council adopts the reasonable measures needed to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections. Nevertheless, you should be aware that the security measures of Internet computer systems are not entirely reliable and that Patek Philippe replicates Hublotreplica. Consequently, the Regulatory Council cannot guarantee the inexistence of viruses or other elements that could produce alterations in the user’s computer system (software and hardware) or in electronic documents and files contained in that system.
However, the Regulatory Council does have an active warning system for malware in place that reports on each user’s activity and the presence of potential security breaches regarding users’ data.
Should a security breach be detected, the Regulatory Council assumes the commitment of informing users within a maximum of 72 hours.
RECORD OF DATA PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
Data collected through the web: the personal data collected will be subject to automatic data processing and included in the corresponding files held under the legal ownership of the Regulatory Council.
We will receive your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message with the aim of providing you with information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect potential irregularities (for example: opposing views about the same case submitted to the website from the same IP) as well as data regarding your ISP.
Likewise, you may also provide your data by email and by other means of communication indicated on the web footer.
User registration: Not allowed, except for collaborators, in which case we collect name, surname and email address, protecting this data in the same way as the rest of the same nature.
Instant messaging: the Regulatory Council does not provide services through instant messaging channels such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Live.
CONTENT EMBEDDED FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Purpose and legitimisation: the purpose of this data processing is solely that of providing you with the information or services you request from us.
Media presence: the Regulatory Council has profiles on some of the Internet’s major social media platforms.
Purpose and legitimisation: the Regulatory Council will be limited to processing data within each of these platforms to the extent to which each particular social media allows corporate profiles to process data. As a result, the Regulatory Council shall be allowed, when not prohibited by law, to inform its followeres by any channel permitted by the social media about its activities, presentations, promotional offers or personalised customer service.
Data extraction: the Regulatory Council will not, under any circumstance, extract data from social media unless it obtains the specific and express consent of the user to do so.
Rights: When, due to the nature of social media platforms themselves, the effective exercising of data protection rights of the follower is contingent upon modifying his/her personal profile, the Regulatory Council will provide him/her with help and advice to that effect, to the best of its capacity.
DATA PROCESSING ENTITIES BEYOND EU BORDERS
Social Media. The Regulatory Council makes use of the following social media platforms, based in the United States: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, and transfer international data to them. This data is of analytical and technical nature regarding the Web Site, since their servers are the ones on which the Regulatory Council processes data which the users, subscribers or web-browsers provide to or share with the Regulatory Council.
You will always have the right to access, modify, delete, limit, transfer or have your data forgotten.
In any event, the Regulatory Council reserves the right to modify, at any given time and without prior notice, but informing of both the presentation and layout of the web site as well as the present legal notice.
COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS WITH OUR USERS
The access and/or use of the website attributes to whomever does so, the condition of user, accepting fully and without reserve from this very moment, the present legal notice regarding certain services and content that appears on the site.
By browsing the website, the user agrees to refrain from any activity that could damage the image, interests and rights of the Regulatory Council or of third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the web platform or perform any activity that could impede the normal functioning of the web in any way or form.
The following is a list of all the cookies that are used on this website:
- User access cookie
- User ID or session authentication cookie
- User security cookie
- Personalisation of User interface personalisation cookie
- Image server cookie for the use of the most adequate size
- Font size storage cookie
- Local plug-in cookies to integrate with Google Analytics
- Cookie confirming the user’s acceptance of cookies on the website
THIRD- PARTY COOKIES
__atssc, __atuvc, __atuvs: AddThis Cookies to share on social media
__utma,__utmc,…,__utmz: Google Analytics Cookies to measure statistics
Just like cookies, this website may also contain web beacons, an electronic graphic file that permits counting the number of users that access the site or access certain cookies on the site. In this way, we are able to offer you an even more personalised experience.
The Regulatory Council studies the preferences of its users, their demographics and traffic patterns as well as other information which allows us to better understand, overall, who our audience is and the specific needs of our users.
The tracking of this information about our users’ preferences also aids us in providing the most appropriate advertising content so that our readers will always have access to the best advertisers and promotional offers that add value to the services offered by the Regulatory Council.
Google (Analytics): http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html
Should you have any questions or enquiries about this Policy, feel free to contact us at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org