1. Website Ownership
The sole legal owner of the content of this website is the Regulatory Council of the Appellations of Origin “Jerez-Xérès-Sherry” “Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda” and “Vinagre de Jerez” (hereinafter, Regulatory Council) whose tax ID number is CIF Q-1171002-G and whose registered office is located at Avenida Alcalde Álvaro Domecq, 2; 11402 Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz) – SPAIN.
2. Acceptance of General Conditions of Use.
These General Conditions regulate the use of the service of our Internet Website. When navigating and/or using the services of this website, you acquire the condition of user. Both navigation as well as the use of any of the services of the website imply the user’s acceptance, without reservation, of each and every one of the General Conditions of Use and of the General Conditions of Contracting Services that apply to the rendering of services offered.
The Regulatory Council may, at any time and without prior notice, amend, modify and update the information or the presentation and layout of the contents of its website.
3. Liability of the Regulatory Council.
The Regulatory Council is not liable for any incorrect, inappropriate or illicit use of the information that appears on this Internet website.
The Regulatory Council makes every effort possible to ensure that all the information provided on its website is clear, comprehensible and adequate, and to avoid errors whenever possible and, if they occur, to correct and update the erroneous information. However, according to the limits established by law, the Regulatory Council assumes no liability for the lack of veracity, integrity, timeliness and accuracy of the data or information that appears on its Internet webpages.
The Regulatory Council is not liable for any damages that may derive from (i) interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, system failures or disconnections in the functioning of the user’s computer equipment, caused by reasons beyond the Regulatory Council’s control; (ii) delays, blockages in use caused by Internet deficiencies or overloads; (iii) damages that may be caused by third parties by illegitimate intromission beyond the control of the web and not attributable to the Regulatory Council; (iv) not being able to provide the service or allow access due to causes not attributable to the Regulatory Council, due to the user, third parties or cases of force majeure.
The Regulatory Council’s Internet pages may contain links to other third-party pages that are beyond its control. Therefore, the Regulatory Council cannot assume any liability for the content that appears on the websites of third parties.
The Regulatory Council is not liable for any inappropriate use of this webpage by third party users, nor for any information they transmit or convey to others. The content provided on this website is merely of an informative nature, and the use made of it by the user and the subsequent consequences, damages or injury that may derive from it are solely the user’s responsibility. The Regulatory Council reserves the right to take the legal actions it considers necessary for any illicit use of the contents of its website by third party users.
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property
All industrial property rights that appear on this website (brand names, trademarks, designs, etc.) are of the exclusive ownership of the Regulatory Council, of companies pertaining to the Regulatory Council or which have legal ties to the Regulatory Council by virtue of agreements or license for use, and are legally registered with the corresponding national, European or international authorities and protected according to the legislation of Cartier replicates Breitling replicates Audemars Piguet replicates national, European or any international industrial property legislation that may apply. The intellectual property rights for the contents, texts, guides, corporate logos, images, etc. on this website are solely the property of the Regulatory Council or of the natural persons or entities mentioned on this page, and are under the protection and jurisdiction of Spanish law and the European and international regulations that may apply.
Any non-authorised reproduction, distribution, marketing or transformation of these contents—except in the legally accepted case of being for personal and private use–, shall constitute an infringement of the intellectual property rights of the Regulatory Council or of any other entity under its ownership.
It is prohibited to totally or partially reproduce, distribute, market or modify any part of the contents of the webpage without the prior consent in writing of the Regulatory Council. Partial extracts of the contents of the Regulatory Council’s webpage is allowed only when it is for personal and private use. Requests to this effect can be sent to email@example.com
5. Personal Data Protection.
6. The user warrants compliance with the present General Conditions of Use and with the website content’s instructions for use and to always proceed in a legal manner, in observance of good faith and customs, and employing the adequate diligence and attention to the nature of the service being enjoyed. The User commits to the following: (i) to provide accurate data when registering as a User and to ensure it is kept up-to-date;(ii) not to introduce, store or disseminate, either on or through the Portal, any type of defamatory, damaging, obscene, threatening or racist content that infringes upon the moral, public order, fundamental rights, freedoms and liberties, honour, privacy or image of any third party and in general, of the regulations in force (iii) Not to introduce, store or disseminate on the web any computer programme, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device susceptible of causing damage to the website, its contents or any of its Services, or in any of the devices, systems or networks of any User, of the Regulatory Council’s suppliers or, in general, of any third party or which may, in any manner, be capable of causing any type of alteration or prevent the normal functioning of any of the aforesaid; (iv) Not to make any advertising, promotional or commercial use of the website and not to use the contents and, particularly, the information obtained on the web to send advertisements, messages for direct sales or any other commercial purpose, nor to collect or store the personal data of third parties; (v) Not to use false identities, nor to supplant the identity of others to shop or to use any of the services on the website, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way; (vi) Not to destroy, alter, make personal use of, disable or damage the data, information, programmes or electronic documents pertaining to the Regulatory Council or to any of its suppliers or third parties; (vii) Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the website any information that may infringe upon the intellectual, industrial or third-party trade secret rights, nor in general, any content that does not comply with the legal norms and regulations, or make it available to third parties.
7. The terms and conditions of access to this website shall be regulated and interpreted in accordance with Spanish Law, and irrevocably subject to the sole legal authority and jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Jerez de la Frontera (Spain), in order to resolve any conflict or issue that may arise related to these terms and conditions.